About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

in everything, be thankful..

HIIII!!! I'm seemingly turning my blog into a diary already!! *broad smile*
Anyway, today I worked at the dental clinic, in Klang.. But first, I accompanied Cindy to buy her phone, S500i, the black and green slide phone..Ooohh that made me sooo wanna buy a new phone. I like the w660i, the red one with patterns behind it..Heh..that looks so cool.. I will earn money and buy it!! Argh..but I still have tonnes of other stuff I wanna buy, eg. violin,laptop,car.....the list is endless!!! So, I joined the competition in KB mall, the grand prize is RM100,000!! o0oo...I submitted like, more than 10 forms, mind u, u need to buy at least rm30 to get 1 form.. SOOO...I'm praying hard, to get the GRAND PRIZE..WAHAHAHAH..it's mine~! believe it or not, hmph~!
Anyways, back to today..Dental clinic was not as boring as before..WHY?? maybe 'cause I finally got some WORK to do..although it's just washing instruments,mopping floor. Yeah, I'm feeling like a dishwasher there, only the pay is way higher!! muahahahaaha!!
Yesterday, I went cell group with my cousin Daniel.. I realised why I had been feeling depressed all along.. It's because I don't know how to be thankful! Yup that's right, I drowned myself in the void of self-pitiness and unconsciously giving dozens of reasons to be depressed. Although, there are some other factors..But still, I must learn to be thankful! When I listened to the cell group members giving thanks to every lil detail of which I haven't even thought of giving thanks for, I felt ashamed..Well, not ashamed actually, maybe slightly disturbed.. ('ashamed' seems to have a stronger effect). Okay, so I told myself to be thankful of whatever happens, good or bad, to rejoice in every situation. That, of course, easier said than done.
LOL..we'll see then..I can't think of anything to blog about anymore.. ciaoz!