loves God, friends, family, my dog(Sandy), my violin(Tiger), chocolates, green tea, macaron.
loves genuine laughters, smiles, tears of joy.
loves piano too.
loves shopping, playing, sleep overs, cooking, drawing, playing with dogs, sleeping.
discovered i'm not a words person - dreads writing essays. am random. that's why my blog has very random words and no profound ones. keep a blog to record my life in case i forget. and to update my beloved friends :)
"you can spend a lifetime going nowhere, or you can spend a day thinking of where to go." thought of that in the bathroom. some genius ideas came out of the bathroom, you know. after fussing so much of whether to take up the offer of monash, (as it ends on 1st Feb) I've decided, yet AGAIN, to NOT accept the offer, YET. God!! I need some CLEAR SIGN here!!!! then I found this:
Not funny, God.
I wonder how many times does God put up this sign: