About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

lessons learned

i don't know what this work has taught me.
all i know is..
1. I'm used to forcing myself to smile even though I don't feel like to.
2. I'm used to hearing the F word.
3. I'm more hot tempered, gets irritated of things easily.
4. I can talk to strangers more easily.
5. If i keep my mind on getting tips, I can serve the table REALLYY WELL.
6. I become antisocial when i don't feel like talking to my co-workers.
7. I know what's REALLYY happening in a restaurant.
8. I hate people who are not even close to me to touch me.
9. I can carry plates better.
10. I wash my hands lots of times per day.
11. my foot is constantly hurting.
12. I spend my time day dream a lot.
13. I know GUYS are more generous with their money than WOMEN.
14. If you manage to strike up a conversation with your guests, the chances of getting tips is higher.
15. the slow jazz songs they play everyday without change in the restaurant are all in my head.
16. I learned how to flair the bottle from my lui.
17. I actually have a long lost daughter.
18. I love torturing my daughter.

19. My son in-law is abusive.
20. I'm constantly sleepy.
21. I'm quitting soon but don't know when.