'it's about the little things you do, day in, day out, that made a real difference.'
this is what Melinda said to her husband, Jim in Ghost Whisperer..
just finished watching Ghost Whisperer Season 3 Part 1 and i gotta tell you, every episode was so touching...And by the end of every episode you would feel peace, like everything is okay again. I admire Melinda for her kindness, and her courage to help people, even when she doesn't even know that person... I wish I was like that too..Kindness is like the most beautiful thing you can see on a person..
Yeah though it was just a show and all, it always inspire me..to reach out and help others...though lotsa times i really don't feel like to or i just feel like the person doesn't deserve to be helped.. gosh I feel selfish..i don't even give a damn about people who are not close to me..guess I should change? and maybe try to care about people I don't care about...that sounds impossible..sigh...I wonder how God does that, to love us sooo much that he sent his only son to die for us...i wouldn't even give a damn about people i don't care, why else would i let my son(if i had one) die for them?
'that of end is love.'
have u ever thought of when you are about to die, who and what would you be thinking or worrying about? you wouldn't be thinking about your money, or whatever earthly possession you once held it so tight you felt you couldn't do without it. no, you would be thinking about the ones you love, the things you haven't said to them, or the things you said that hurt them.( gosh i sound so philosophical now..)but then, yeah.. in the end all that matters is love..
like, you wouldn't know when you would die, or when your closed ones would be leaving you..
life's so unpredictable sometimes you just don't know how to handle the sudden changes..
but actually hor, i have this wish to vanish or to be able to sleep forever and dream..then i wouldn't need to face the reality and let it hits right onto my face.
that came out random..lol..