About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

When i reach home today, I saw 3 letters!!!! YAY!!!!
I hurriedly opened Shan's first, since hers is the biggest & fattest..
and... the maid wanted to open it cuz she wanna know what's inside...
so i said, 'kakak, saya mau buka ini!!!' then i snatched the letter and opened it..
i saw a scrapbook!!! & 4 purple bangles!!

*stars*

4 of us..hehe blur here but i like ur art~!!! =)

hehe..our dinner =) i like jing's the best... haha sorry ya shan..ur sesame chicken was uh...LOL



Not forgetting Pei Ling's:

a cute teddy bear =)


her letter=) haha we used to don't like each other huh?? LOL

and another one from my cousin, Tricia:

you made me touched by ur words, once again..


LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHIES!!!

thanks for always being there for me =) *smiles*

p/s friends are the BEST!!!