About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

last night at the bar =)

tonight i had pretty much fun at the bar!

let's start with this evening, when Tyko, the bartender, made me a drink!! (since it's my 2nd last day)
it's a virgin mojito..i know there are mint leaves, brown sugar, lime and one more thing i forgot..correct mika?
as always, we break rules, with tactic LOL..(I only got caught one time for drinking cranberry juice and had to pay for it..sad.) so..I quickly gulped the drink..it was soooo nice.. kay i put it in my mind i shall order mojito next time..

so in the evening, i pleaded the shift leader, mike, to give me the position of drink runner, who send drinks from republic bar to ital. then i asked kevin to exchange with me, only i can be drink runner!! sigh...and it's my 2nd time being drink runner only...they always want me to serve tables..argh..
so...back to the bar..the reason why i wanna be drink runner it's because i can play at the bar!!!
I'm gonna miss the ICE WAR with you Michelle!! though I always didn't have any ice to throw at you and you damn well threw a handful of crushed ice there right on me!! ooohh you're soooo gonna pay for it..
and there were so much laughters just now at the bar.. I dont know why I laughed so much at Xue Li, whose expression always made me laugh so hard..
though I'm sorry I laughed so hard when you said you fell down and hit on your butt!!
HAHAHAHA..
and I gave a box of choc to my manager Ruel, who finished the choc damn fast LOL.. He's a funny man haha. then another manager, Marcus asked me where's his choc..I said, tomorrow la..but he's not coming tmr..
after that I heard Kyle kissing a guest (old lady), when she asked for a peck.LOL talking bout secondary service..
and they threatened to mandi me tmr.. a stupid tradition they have when they bathe you with dirty water, ice, etc when you're gonna leave..
well since I'm morning shift tmr!! I'll ciao early as fast as I can!!