God seems to call me back to Him again. although i'm a christian since young, I've never really committed my life to Him, never really seek His kingdom first, never truly understand the need of sharing the gospel.
He always draws me close to Him whenever I'm far away from Him. It's like He constantly send ppl, or situations in my life to remind me that He's there, and to not forget about Him. He showed me his faithfulness and grace over and over again, even at times when I wasn't committed to Him, when I cried for help at the last minute. Can you imagine how great His love is?
Upon hearing my friend/senior sharing her encounter with God, how God transformed her life; I was truly amazed, how God could transform a stubborn person, a person who doesn't even believe in the existence of God, to become a person who loves the Lord so much, who is so passionate about the kingdom of God.
I thanked God for her,and for some special others too, for making me realize I haven't been seeking His kingdom first.
I guess this marks a start for a change. I want to live my life as a testimony for Him.
God, give me the perseverance and strength that I need, shape me into the person you want me to be.