God never fails to draw me into His love. Even when I was studying at 1+am, His love draws me close to His presence. He reminded me of His love. His awesome love.
His Word speaks of His love.
God is love.
His love is what keeps me going.
His love is what kept me secured all this while.
His love strengthens me.
He promises us,
"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." Psa 91
and God always keeps His word.
I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Psa 89
Even if the world changes, God never change. His love is eternal.
He loves both you & I. He loves us so much that He died for us.
Dear beloved friends, you are so loved. Even if you may not know it, He loves you each and every second of your life. He loves each & everyone of us as if there is only one to love.
His love transcends everything. Do get to know Him, I promise you'll never regret it.