About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

Macaron Sweetness


Ever since I first tasted the ever scrumptious MACARONS, i fell in love with it.

Dating back to the 18th century, the macaron is a traditional French pastry, made of egg whites, almond powder, icing sugar and sugar. This sweet pastry came out of the French courts' baker's oven as round meringue-like domes with a flat base.
-Wikipedia

I was touched when yesterday my friend said she bought macarons for me! But they got squashed in her bag =.=" So i din get to eat them.. Anyways it's still the thought that counts! =)
By the way it cost $2+ for one tiny macaron! how expensive. argh.

I just feel so blessed to have friends who love me? haha. the love_phyllicia program says so! ;)


And I still remember the 'tea rice' my other friend bought from near her house just for me!
So sweet of her. I love it cuz I used to eat it when I was young. And it reminds me of jb. nostalgia. And the fact that she bought it for me makes me even happier. It was one of my happiest meal time. heh. =)

God's grace is indeed sufficient for me! *smiles

Labels: ,