About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

random thoughts.

This week has been one HELL of a week. I've been wanting to say that.
But I'm not complaining here. nope. after my brain draining math test, i decided to chill for awhile before i start mugging again. gosh. i wish i hadn't chosen this crazy course MANY MANY TIMES.

So this is what I do when I'm bored of staring at my notes & stone:
meet Lion! =) i love lions.

Special thanks to SX! who's always giving me food. HAHA.
i'm always vulnerable to chocolates / food.
seriously need to change that.OMG.
here's what she gave me when i was mugging-hard.
choco-glucose!! the box as i can read abit - says it's for brain boosting, sth about exams.
yup cute! i finished it in a night. O.o

here's another cute one she gave me! <3>

& i finished it within minutes. OMG.
this is what the chocolate covered crispy thingsy look like.

it's actually shaped like a fortune cookie i guess? haha.
nice!

& here's one of the recent photos of me if you miss me ;)
taken by my lappie's webcam. (1.3mp only)

by the way.
i love green tea - pokka.
New violin idol: Sarah Chang.
Her music is so pure. so full of feelings.
Her music reflects of her pure nature.
Love her music. Admire her passion for music.


Prayer for the week:
God's grace is sufficient for me!
He will lift me up with His VICTORIOUS Right hand.
I guess I just have to trust totally on Him (: