
- lots of meetings (campus crusade stuff)
- shopping.
- watching movie.
- having lunch/dinner with friends.
- church. cell group.
- just had my FIRST violin class today (in spore)
I like my violin teacher!!!
He's the conductor from NTU String Orchestra.
(say whoa...)
I think he's just pretty awesome la. Haha.
And he corrected my bowing with a lot of explanations, illustrations, etc etc.
First time a violin teacher actually corrected my bowing.
It's like I'm learning from the basic again. Cool.
(haihs. my previous violin teacherS don't even bother/don't realise)
(that's why I've been struggling to learn how to play nicely for a long time)
but anyways, I'm gonna work hard!
:)
He's the conductor from NTU String Orchestra.
(say whoa...)
I think he's just pretty awesome la. Haha.
And he corrected my bowing with a lot of explanations, illustrations, etc etc.
First time a violin teacher actually corrected my bowing.
It's like I'm learning from the basic again. Cool.
(haihs. my previous violin teacherS don't even bother/don't realise)
(that's why I've been struggling to learn how to play nicely for a long time)
but anyways, I'm gonna work hard!
:)

JOJO, my aunt's poodle in jb.
hyperactive. loves to bite ppl's toes.
Always excited to see me. haha.
that's one of the things i like about dogs.
they always get so excited about you
=)
oh i'm going for a vision trip, for 2weeks
in s'pore. that's why i can't go back. have to stay on later for some other things too.
i understood quite a number of things lately.
and realised i don't understand much about things.
ironic huh?
never mind. I'm still growing I guess.
anyways, pray for me! I'm going to be doing personal evangelism for the next 2 weeks - sharing the gospel with international students.
(which i've never done it before)
:)
I feel changed... in the past one year here.
I've grown up quite a fair bit, I think. (: