About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

after a looong time...

I have been abandoning my blog for quite some while. hee
I actually felt some sense of accomplishment when I didn't blog for few weeks. haha..
I have few updates here about my life - in short.

Violin Class
I always feel angry about myself after my violin lessons. Why hadn't I practice harder? How am I going to play well at this stage? So far it's been only 2 lessons. But yeah, this teacher emphasizes a lot on tone quality. He pays attention to very small details.. That's what makes a huge difference.. So yeah, I need A LOT of practice, before I attend the next violin lesson.. Somehow I don't wanna disappoint him by not trying my best.. and i don't wanna disappoint myself, too.

Vision Trip
Vision trip has been good, really good, for my personal and spiritual growth. Realised a couple of things. Drawn near to God. God is making me realise the need to evangelise - share the gospel, although I'm still digesting what He has to teach me :)

I discovered a new thing about myself.. I actually enjoy public speaking.. although I get nervous fairly easy. There were quite a couple of times when I spoke in front of people - marketing presentation, food for thought movie screening, sharing in the vision trip, etc.. Although yes, i was nervous when i spoke.. but, i enjoy people paying attention to what i have to say. haha funny.. it's not like showing off, wanting attention this kinda thing. but i think public speaking builds up my confidence, in that aspect.. hee however the preparation is somewhat tiresome.. :P

Another thing I discovered about myself is that I have low will power when it comes to sleeping. I just can't say no to sleeping, lotsa times.. I can't wake up! I kept snoozing my phone alarm for one hour in most mornings! I suppose it's a late discovery of myself.. Haha..people around me do know that, long time ago... =.="

I need to start a new novel, soon :)