About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

♫♪~listen~♫♪~♥

being a child

oh gosh im hungry again.. =.="

i'm still in jb now btw.. hee was looking at my childhood photos with my cousins gabriel and Jonathan. yup i kinda watched them grew up from young.
Gabriel was soooo cute last time! haha! Jonathan has big big eyes. LOL. they're practically like my little brothers. heh.

looking at my childhood photos is always heart warming. cuz it reminds me of the carefree days i used to have. where i dont have to worry about anything. just play, eat and sleep. haha! i dont know why i have so many expression when i was young.. LOL. but most of them are smiling happily. oh how i wish to be a kid again. or to go back to my past to see how i lived my childhood. that'll be so much fun! (:

by the way, God reminded me a few things today:
1. I'm victorious in Christ Jesus.
2. Jesus died for me on the cross. Even if the world only has one sinner (me), he would still die for me on the cross. Hard to believe, but yeah, His love is incomprehensible.
3. God has been watching over me all this while. Each little step I take, He is there. He has been faithful towards me, will be faithful forever. Pastor said God CANNOT be unfaithful. yup! Heh. God is always watching over me :) thank you Father!
4. I can't possibly live without God in my life. Although I strayed away from Him many times, without His presence, I lack the sense of security, purpose, direction, and also, peace! Like I said, God has been with me even when I was young. He's my father ever since I know the world. My loving Father in Heaven :) and He's been watching His precious daughter growing up, moulding her to become the girl/woman He wants her to be (: My life is in His hands and I'm so thankful and glad about that~!