
my cell leader shared with us this passage in the bible which i like alot :)
this is The Message Version..
You who are young, make the most of your youth.
Relish your youthful vigor.
Follow the impulses of your heart.
If something looks good to you, pursue it.
But know also that not just anything goes;
You have to answer God for every last bit of it.
Live footloose and fancy-free -
You won't be young forever.
Youth lasts about as long as smoke.
Honor and enjoy your Creator while you're still young,
Before the years take their toll and your vigor wanes,
Before your vision dims and the world blurs
And the winter years keep you close to the fire.
Ecclesiastes 11:9 - 12:1
yup! I'm enjoying my Creator, trying in my best to honor Him in whatever I do too. cuz I have to answer to Him, for every last bit that I do. haha..
It's great to be young. Life is full of possibilities! (2nd time i said this)
my days are all ordained in His book.
every minute of it, He planned them, perfectly.
it's depending whether I'm following His will, or not.
so yup! I'm gonna make the best use out of my life (:
