it's 3.37am. i woke up at 2.30am just now, feeling so hot and frustrated. you know the times when your mind tells you that you have to do this this this, when your body just rebels against you, going on strike? I guess I'm really tired. Physically, mentally, partly emotionally.
After taking a bath at 3am and cleaning my room, I know I need quiet time with God. Worship songs minister to me most of the times. I need His perfect rest. I know I can't do it without His strength and His rest.
You know when angel Gabriel tells Mary that she's going to have a son(Jesus), He is also called 'Immanuel', means 'God with us'. As I was worshiping the Lord, He reminded me of this. Singing the song 'Emmanuel', God once again reminded me that He is with me. What a great revelation. Do you know that, the creator of the heaven and earth, He who set the every single stars in the sky, not missing anyone and calls each one by name, remembers us every single moment, watching over us all the time, not only that, but He is with us?
Many times I don't fully comprehend how God is with us. I know in my mind that God the Holy Spirit is with us, guiding and leading us, pouring faith in our lives, helping us pray. Many times I don't realize it. But yes, I'm starting to realize now how the Almighty God is with us (: and how despite how far I run away from Him, He'll never let me go! I don't know what to say. His love is just so amazing.
hope whoever is reading this experience His great love too (:
'So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.'
Isaiah 41:10