lalala.. the pretty flowers are given by my friends, Aeriel, Eunice, Grace and my other cell group members~! (to answer questions like which guy gives me flowers) haha.
I really love the flowers. There's a Lily, Rose and one other type I don't know what's the name. hee. been quite long since I received flowers. *smiles. my first time on stage!
haha actually was really really tired on stage. the light was super bright. and i was already exhausted on stage. affected my performance. din think i did my best. din think i practiced hard enough. din think i gave my all.
was feeling really bad about myself the second day which is today.
but once again God lifted my spirit and reminded me not to do things half heartedly :) lessons from God are really precious. Richard gave me an online interview (for the crusade newspaper testimony). Today I've been thinking quite alot. God revealed lots of things to me today. haha. I'm glad! :)
also! today i went with Aerial to try out some cosplay costumes. she's crazy about cosplaying, that's why she dragged me to try out some costumes. like the school uniform ones, and ninja ones. haha. :)
that's all for now!